[bct] Re: another from Down Under

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:18:34 -0700

Welcome Robert and Nadia!
  Jamie----- Original Messag    e -----
  From: Nadia Mattiazzo
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:06 AM
  Subject: [bct] another from Down Under

  Hi everyone

  Firstly, I guess I should intro myself too.

  I'm from the land of Aus as well.  In fact, unbeknown to my partner (Robert
who has just introduced himself), I also just subscribed today.

  As Robert has already written, we've found the podcasts really interesting
and I'm hoping we can do one ourselves really soon.

  I would love to introduce you all to my five cats and one dog.  As you can
gather, I am the last of the crazy cat ladies *grin*
  I live in Melbourne and work in the advocacy field.

  Looking forward to learning many many interesting things on this list.