[bct] another from Down Under

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:06:35 +1100

Hi everyone

Firstly, I guess I should intro myself too.

I'm from the land of Aus as well.  In fact, unbeknown to my partner (Robert who
has just introduced himself), I also just subscribed today.

As Robert has already written, we've found the podcasts really interesting and
I'm hoping we can do one ourselves really soon.

I would love to introduce you all to my five cats and one dog.  As you can
gather, I am the last of the crazy cat ladies *grin*
I live in Melbourne and work in the advocacy field.

Looking forward to learning many many interesting things on this list.