[bct] Re: another demo

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:01:07 -0500

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the extra instructions, but you know what?  I went back to your
first message, entered on the link which took me to the site, arrowed down
to the download link and entered.  Just as before, the media player came on
the screen and nothing happened.  I left the computer right there and lay
down for a nap.  About 15 minutes into my nap, I was awakened by music; and
don't you know it had taken all that time for your file to down load?  Well,
I listened to it and saved tithe for future use.  Thank you so much.