[bct] Re: another demo

  • From: "Chris Wright" <chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:47:44 -0500

When you typed in, or pasted in, the Url I provided, you should've at least
been presented with a link to a longer address, which starts with http and
ends with .mp3. My recommendation is as follows:

1. Either type in, or paste in, the following URL:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P104310AC
2. On the page that comes up, locate the heading that says:
"MakeAShorterLink Key found:". The first link after that heading should say:

http://multiterra.mooload.com/file.php?file=files/120206/1139728440/composer%27s_reel2.mp3

Press enter on that link.
3. Locate the link that says: "Your Download Is Ready. Click Here to
Download". If you're using JAWS, move to the top of the page with
control-home and press the "n" key five times, then press the up arrow
twice. Once you find the link, do not press enter. Instead, route the JAWS
cursor to the virtual PC cursor, and do a right click. From there, choose
"save target as," and save the file to a location of your choice.