[bct] Re: another anapod question

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:08:37 -0600

MessageHi again Neal:
The Ipod Shuffle is formatted as a generic device from within the control
panel.  Windows will assign it a drive letter as soon as you plug it in to your
USB.  It can even be used as a jump drive to transport program files from one
computer to another.  I did not need to choose anything from a list that
indicated what kind of Ipod I have, I just used the Anapod Shuffle program to
copy MP3 files after formatting my Ipod.