[bct] Re: another anapod question

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:03:42 -0600

MessageHi Neal:
I did not use the disk that came with my Ipod Shuffle at all.  It is still in
the shrink rap and that is where it's going to stay.  Refer to my e-mail post
from last night or actually, early this morning to find out how to format your
Ipod Shuffle from within the control panel, my computer, it's easy and
painless.  The Anapod program works very well even though some might consider
it to be a bit tedious.  I have restored Windows Media Player 10 and converted
my CD's to MP3 files and I'm loading music into my Ipod Shuffle right now.
Remember there are two versions of Anapod, Anapod Explorer and Anapod Shuffle.
Depending on which Ipod you have will determine which program you will need for
your Ipod to be recognized by the software.
Dana