[bct] annoying mail servers!

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:10:58 -0500

Hello all,
I just want to apologize.  I don't even know if this is going to get to you or
not, but my mail server for my cable company is down.  "They're having network
problems ... sorry for the inconvenience ..."  That sort of thing, and they
don't even tell you this in a human voice, but anyway, I'm finished venting.
It's just incredibly frustrating, so if you don't hear from me for a while,
I've not just fallen off of the face of the earth, I'm still here.
I'll try and work on some more podcasts, and I'm working on the part 2 of the
lifecast for BCT.
Hope