[bct] Re: animal park podcast from Donna

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:40:46 -0000

Mary I really agree with you on this one. It is disgusting how human kind
treats its fellow living beings.  So mutch crewlty, its shameful really.  Its
good to sea that people are doing all they can to prevent all of this.  I am a
perpetual sinic  and their for believe that human kind will not change, those
who are optamistic may find this to be a debatable matter, but even though I
dout they will change we can only hope and educate, Grait podcast by the way
Donna.
From Riz