[bct] animal park podcast from Donna

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:34:50 -0800

Good morning list members,

I know larry hasn't posted Donna's podcast yet, but if it's still on his FTP
site, you might want to grab it. It is amazing how much these little digital
recorders can pick up, and how great the sound is. Donna, that was a lovely
podcast and so entertaining. You could really hear Bethany's enjoyment and
laughter; and the lecture on tigers was informative and to the point, and very
sobering. People need to know about the impact we are having on the environment
and what can be done to support groups who are trying to save plants and
animals that can never be replaced. It's a shame that so many silly ideas are
mixed in with various medical practices; so many aspects of alternative
medicine really do work, and so much time has to be spent sorting truth from
fiction.

Anyway, that was a great podcast, and thank you for posting it!

Mary