[bct] and as far as bogus appologies

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:42:02 -0600

Just want to say one thing about this. As far as the bogus appologies
and confessions that are being sent to this list, we all knew that
they were fake anyway, but even without looking at the headers there
was a sure way to tell. That's because we all know that we're not
going to get a confession or an appology from the punk that is doing
this. Punks that display this kind of behavior don't have the balls
for appologies or confessions. They are the type of slime that would
hide behind little children. So the biggest inconvenience about
staying on this list is having to swat a few flies every now and then.
No biggy.

Pam