[bct] also a new member

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:00:05 -0500

Hey folks, its Randy Gilkey from West Verginia I too am a new member of the list, and I have a question, is their any way I can look at the list with out getting all of these different emails, you know is their a place I could go and see the threads of the list and link on them and read more? I don't mind getting all of these emails but I was just wondering if there was another way. I love the pod cast and I want to contribute something soon, and I can't wait to do it. Neil I too have a kurzweil keyboard and I loved your Christmas on the kurzweil that was awesome! I enjoy all of the pod casts tho, I even kind of have a crush on one of the female pod casters, I can't tell you who. I can't weight to post something, I just want to get a portable recording solution together. I have a studio but I would have to higher my engineer to come and help me do a pod cast and I would like to do that on my own. I am getting ready to get cakewalk and the cake talking scripts, so I will be doing some studio quality pod casts soon, but i'm really Kean on getting something portable. I would like to get a recorder that recorded in mp3 and wave, and it would be nice if I could record in 24 bit. I will talk to everyone soon, and you all have a great day!

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info