[bct] advertising

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 01:28:23 -0500

I am just the opposite. I found this message to be very informative as I am
needing to store 25 pounds of bird seed and needed to know how to do this. If
you guys want messages of a totally technical nature go to blind tech where
they are discussed. Neal I am sorry to even comment on this message but I don't
want any one angered by some hot head on this list until he or she feels
reluctant to post a message about something that will help us in our daily
lives. I hope this is the last such post from me but if this happens again you
can be sure I will pop up.