[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:21:09 -0600

Tracy, I wish someone would do a podcast on 4 track software also.  I
would be very interested.  Does anyone want to step up to the mike?  As
for set files for Window-Eyes, I have only seen them for Sound Forge
version 4.5 and version 5.  Of course, I haven't memorized the entire
web, so I could be missing something.  <smile>

Neal