[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:25:48 -0600

Actually, Jim's scripts work just as well in 8 as they do in 7, but I
wish Sony would make up its mind about what they were going to add in
one version, take out in the next one, and then add again in the next
one.  I guess it's nice I have both, although when I try to go back to 7
it seems to have taken out many of the default settings I have set for 8
such where it stores temporary files, etc.

Isn't software just lovely?

Neal