[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:11:10 -0800

Would someone mind explaining how to do voice-overs with Studio Recorder? I
sort of have it working but   the volume is either too low or high.

I'm really developing a great admiration for those people who do
post-production on the NPR, PRI, BBC, ABC and CBC documentaries. Unlike many
blind people, I never wanted to be a musician or a disc jockey, but I always
fantasized about producing quality documentaries like I hear say on American
public media.