[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:12:33 -0800

Hi Kie,
Actually, that would work just fine.
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

Greetings Frank.

I'm assuming I could just run the mixer's outputs through the M-Audio's
inputs and set Sound Forge to pick up their stream.
But I'm an extreme novice in the audio hardware field, so I may be
totally off the ball on that one.

Kai

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Lizarde Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:25 AM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

Kie, Have you looked in to the Behringer BCF, or Bcr 2000, 2001 control surfaces? I think that there only about 200 dollars or so. That way you could move real time faders and knobs, but I don't know how

they would work with Sound Forge.
There mainly intended for programs like Sonar, but then, what do I know!
Frank