[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:39:37 -0800

Greetings Neal.

Why don't you save your "defaults" to a new preset? That way, you can
tinker around with the settings and revert any time. It also means that
you can use other presets without losing your current settings.
I've done this for most  of the effects and processing features. I have
my own reverbs, flanges, echoes, chorus, etc.

Kai