[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:26:11 -0800

Greetings List.

I've just checked the voice over preset, and actually you're not missing
very much.

It raises the clipboard material by 9 DB, and drops the destination
audio by -6 DB.

In my experiment, it caused the mixed material to clip quite a bit. So
you're probably better off using fast/slow duck, then just modifying
through the sliders. I like an equal 6 DB boost to clipboard material,
and a -3 to -6 DB drop in the destination material.