[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:16:59 -0500

Neal, I wonder if you could do the same wit modifying the fast duck so the leading edge fade time is longer. It defaults to ten ms, you could make it most anything. I wonder if that is the only difference with the fast duck and the voice over setting that seems to have disappeared in version 8. Kai, could you check if you get that kind of info without the scripts to see what the leading edge fade time is for that choice in the merge settings?