[bct] Re: adding voiceovers another question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:24:43 -0600

Kai, Thanks for the clarification.  And about the only thing you are
missing with version 7 is the batch converter in 8, and it would appear
that you have things in 7 that do not exist in 8.  One such nice thing
is the ability to undo a save, which they also removed in 8.  So, save
your money.  With the cool sounds you make, it sounds like you are using
Sound Forge 12 anyway.

Neal