[bct] Re: adding voiceovers

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:44:12 -0600

Hi Neal, this is Neal.  Are you confused?  Oh, I think I am supposed to
be playing Dan here.  So here goes.

Dan, I mean Neal, or whomever you are, you've got it.

You can mix a mono file over a stereo one so that your voice will be in
Mono and the main file will be stereo.  This is exactly how I did the
beginning of the Making music on the Kurzweil podcast.  Oh, or did Dan
do that one?  Now, I'm totally confused.

Neal, or Dan, or is it Mary.  I'm not quite sure now.