[bct] Re: adding voiceovers

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:43:45 -0800

Greetings Pam.

Depending on the software package you're using, it may not matter if you
record your voiceover in stereo/mono. If you're using sound forge, you
can overlay a mono file onto a stereo channel, and sound forge will
automatically spread the mono sample across both channels, freeing you
from converting the mono sample to stereo first. I think you have to
convert it to stereo in SR before mixing, though.