[bct] Re: adding voiceovers

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:31:15 -0600

Hi Neal,

Thought I'd use sound forge to mix, and if I record the voiceovers on
my computer, they wouldn't be in stereo although the cassino recording
is. If they'd need to be in stereo also I could record those with my
Olympus ds-2. So with sound forge, would I mark where I wanted to
paste the mix with an o?