[bct] Re: accordians.

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:26:33 -0600

Hello again everyone. I would love to learn how to play the accordion. I wonder which kind Weird-Al plays. I just brought back "Dare to be Stupid," which i got as a Christmas present but which had inadvertently been left at my parents' house along with two other new CD's.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>