[bct] Re: accordians.

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:19:07 +1300

Hi everyone.

I hope someone out there at some stage does do a button accordion podcast. I am a piano accordion player of the very basic variety. That is, music is not my strong point and at the school for the blind I attended they were not terribly impressed since the stereotype was that all blind people are great at music (grin). Anyway I muddle through with the piano accordion and love the sound. I recently bought myself a secondhand button accordion in the hopes I could find someone or a book to teach me how to play it. So far I have had no luck which is why I hope some day to find a podcast explaining more about how it all works.

Cheers
Paula.