[bct] Re: accessible podcatcher

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:42:04 -0500

Thanks Lynette for posting this resource.  I had been using iPodder for just a
few days with acceptable success, but the "Accessible Podcatcher" is so quick
and easy, that I will now make it my mainstay for podcasts.  It is truly
accessible, and I plan to explore that web site further, and hopefully make an
opportunity to pass on compliments to the author.
Mike Justice,