[bct] Re: accessible podcatcher

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:03:34 -0600

Wow, didn't know they added the save feature to it. I thought all you could do
is stream podcasts, so if you hit stop by mistake, you start all over and there
is no fast-forward. I used to use this back around June or July when I was
using my old system with 98 on it as nothing else worked in 98 that wouldn't
cause sound to stutter. I still have Ipodder yet, figured why upgrade to Juice,
heard it's less stable.