[bct] Re: accessible cell phone?

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:23:38 -0700

Sarah. Talks doesn't support the motorolla phones, as far as I know. My advice is to look on the talks pages, and if you don't see that phone there, then Talks doesn't run with it. However if you want to make sure go to:
www.symbian.com/phones
If you see the phone there, it works. Or it might anyways. Good luck. and e-mail me with anything else and questions.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>