[bct] accessible Ham gear

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:46:21 -0500

Also Rob did a really nice job about Ham radio and his gear. I am curious if any Hams out there has checked out the Kenwood TS2000. If so I'd be curious what you think of the rig and also if you have any thoughts on other gear and especially geared toward a cw operator like myself. I have a really neat rig that came from a kit which is 40 meters only and all functions are done via cw and its built-in keyer. Maybe I should do a podcast of the rig. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, but got to get an antenna up so maybe I can rig something up on the thing.