[bct] Re: accessable CD creator

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:13:17 -0500

Though it's a bit expensive, you might try Roxio Media Creator.  There is an
application within the program called Creator Classic, and it works very much
like Windows Explorer.  You can copy and paste your files from the Explorer
window to the Disc window quite easily and it works very well with Jaws and
Window Eyes.  If you don't mind spending about $60, it's well wirth it, and you
can back up your hard drive, make a boot disc, (though I've not tried that),
make and burn Dvds, and lots more.