[bct] Re: accessable CD creator

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:10:51 -0800

I think the program is called "Record Now," by a company called Sonic.

Admittedly, I'm using an older version of JFW (5.0), but when I started the
program, all I could do was tab around to the basic options of whether I wanted
to make a music CD ora data CD ... and I could browse and add tracks, but when
it came to selecting whether I wanted to make an audio CD or an MP3 CD, the
check-boxes and combo-boxes on that screen were virtually useless.  Routing
around with the Jaws cursor didn't help either.  Grrrrr...