[bct] Re: accessable CD creator

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:55:59 -0800

Mary.
Did you talk with the people with the Premier CD Creator?  I have found them
pretty decent.  These computers can drive us crazy sometimes.  Aftaer almost a
week, I finally got iPodder working again.  I deleted and re-installed it four
times before it would behave again.  And I have no idea at all what the problem
was!  So far I'm having good results with Premier CD Creator.  There are some
things in XP that still give me fits.  There are days when I think XP and I are
becoming friendly.  Then, boom!  Something inexplicable happens.  Oh well....
Good luck.
Lois Goodine