[bct] Re: accessable CD creator

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:29:29 -0800

I couldn't get the Premiere CD software to work on my machine. I do, however,
really like their talking checkbook software, although I purchased Money Talks
and will get that set up soon; Money Talks will let you fill in different sizes
of checks, and you can make minor adjustments to the location of lines you
print on the check; for example, print the date or amount farther above or
below a certain point. It helps the check look better since things get lined up
more accurately.

Mary