[bct] Re: accessable CD creator

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:05:22 -0500

You didn't say what maker came on the new computer.

For the longest time, I had thought the newer version of Roxio CD creator was
not as accessible, until one day playing with the toolbar settings I found by
showing this one and not that, it worked just like I remembered.

Then there is one by a company called Premier Software that is designed to be
accessible for the blind that I never really liked, but you could find that by
doing a Google search for Premier.  I also thought it was a little over priced.

Eric SS