[bct] Re: accepting blindness.doc

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:49:05 -0500

On Nov 3, 2005, at 5:31 AM, Dana Niswonger wrote:

Star Trek, the original is my favorite science fiction TV. show.
Nah. Gotta be said. Doctor Who is the best! The newer series that's just started this year is pretty good, but I gottta say--I like the older ones better, even if it's good to see the Doctor back on (even if I have to get the episodes in a somewhat less than, umm, legal fashion since the Beeb won't show them heere...sigh...still gonna buy the DVD's though!)

Now excuse me while I go hide behind the sofa.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv     | ***See my online newsletter***
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx     | http://assist.21publish.com/brannan
Google: bbrannan@xxxxxxxxx  | Personal: http://buddy.brannan.name