[bct] Re: accepting blindness.doc

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:57:16 -0700

I have a bit of light perception in my right eye yet I still have problems,
sometimes melatonin helps but during those days when my body seems to think
it really should be night it does not, but then there are the days like a
couple of weeks ago, on a weekend when I was sleepy day or night.

Rose Combs