[bct] Re: accepting blindness.doc

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:14:04 -0500

Ah, but daleks don't do well with being newly blinded. Throw a blanket over his head, and you get:
"MY VISION IS IMPAIRED, I CAN-NOT SEE, MY VISION IS IMPAIRED I CAN- NOT SEE SELF DESTRUCT..." LOL
On Nov 3, 2005, at 4:09 PM, Tim Cross wrote:

Not only that, like some of us, they only have one eye!

Tim

Graham Lewis writes:
A pity there is no audio description of the new Doctor Who series. At least I assume there isn't.

It has been great traumatising my children with Doctor Who though. They are 3 and 5 and really did hide behind the sofa.

Well Daleks are tech and they do suffer from tunnel vision so I think this is a valid topic here.

Graham

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!