[bct] Re: acapella group voices.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:29:03 -0800

I have text aloud, and yes, they do work great with Jaws, Window eyes Kurzweil and so on. i am using the australian English voice, karen. I love it love it love it. She does not have too much inflection, and is as clear as day once you get used to the accent.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>