[bct] Re: abridged books

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:08:13 -0500

Hi Hope,
Don't know if you read my previous message, but, yes, if a book says anything about being abridged, I leave it alone. and I only read short fiction these days with JAWS. Humans are so much more satisfying to me. With the advent of so many menu systems, the free-flowing speech of a person is very comforting.
Lynnette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>