[bct] Re: abridged books

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:59:29 -0500

Hello, Kai, Mary and list,
I must agree with you on this point. There is something to be said about the unabridged books. It isn't as though you can buy an abridged book in print, so why make an audio abridgment? I understand, in some cases, it could be a realistic thing, but the closest thing a print book has to an abridgment are Cliff's Notes.
Perhaps I'm wrong here, but these are just my thoughts, and it's just my opinion. <smile>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>