[bct] Re: abridged books

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:39:47 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  I have a huge problem with abridged books.  When I go up
on Audible's site, I will get the unabridged books any time I can.  To me it
is like saying the alphabet with a bunch of letters missing.  For example,
in an abridged book, you might be reading along with a b c d e f g and then
all of a sudden, you are at Q.  Whatever happened to H through P?  Just my
thoughts.
Marsha