[bct] Re: a question about cd audio tracks

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:37:15 -0500

Hi, if no one has answered you question. In xp the computer will ask you what you want to do with the cd, or dvd.
If you hit the end key you will take no action.
Then use high lite the disk by going in to the my computer.
When you are on the disk press the aplication key and arrow down to explore.
as you arrow around you will se the files.
If the file is a file that can be played you use the aplication key again and go through the list of players on your system.
Regards KenAt 12:54 PM 3/19/2006, you wrote:

How can I put a CD in the computer and get a list of audio tracks on that CD?

Soniya Patel

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502