[bct] Re: a podcast suggestion

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:37:57 -0600

Well I have a set of ten tutorials in mp3 format that teach one how to do various things with GoldWave. If you want them, contact me off list for them. If there's enough interest, maybe I'll do a series on it as part of my podcast, which will be launching very soon.
All the best,

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at