[bct] a new service

  • From: "allen n" <kf4cld@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 04:41:00 -0500

Here is a message I got from a friend of mine.
I saw some messages earlier on the list.
He looked in to this earlier and I thought I would post this.

Well I just played around with this new service called if-by-phone. The website
is www.ifbyphone.com if you want to look at it. It's a lot better than Tellme,
and you can customize it the way that you want it. They will let you have a 30
day trial to play around with everything. Just set up an account and you will
see radio buttons that will let you choose the account type that you want. The
cool thing about it is that they offer an unlimited plan for $12.95 per month.
Some of you might be interested in this since it allows you to do so many
things over the phone. Go ahead and set up your trials and play around with it
for a while if you want.