[bct] Re: a microphone question

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:32:36 -0600

You are right, it is just a little louder than I like, but wow!  It will pick
up things that I didn't hear in person.  When I go back and listen to it later,
I hear all kinds of stuff that I didn't hear while making the recording, but
I've found two disadvantages.  One is, as I'm sure you've noticed, if you so
much as touch the recorder, the microphone will pick it up, and also, it will
distort if anything is very loud at all.  I will go and have a look at the
sound professionals microphones.  I've always loved to record.  even when I was
very very young, I walked around with a tape recorder, but Back then, It was
all in mono.  Now, with the digital recorders and stereo microphones, you can
make it seem as if you are actually there almost.  I'm still new at the digital
recording stuff, and have a lot to learn.  also, I used to be pasified with
cheaper quality microphones and recorders.  Now, I'm no longer satisfied and
want to move on to better things.  Thanks.