[bct] a microphone question

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:17:54 -0600

Howdy there.  Just wondering something and figured that there were a lot of
knowledgeable people on the list, so...  I'm using either the Edirol r-1 or the
DS2 by Olympus, whichever suits the purpose at the time, and would like
recommendations on a good microphone to use.  I'm not doing broadcasting or
anything like that.  I just want a microphone that is good for recording
parties, outdoor events, just everyday happenings, and would like something
that will do a slightly long range.  Any ideas?  thanks in advance.  Of course,
I need a stereo microphone.
You can contact me in the following ways.
MSN messenger: santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: santhonyr
AOL messenger: crazyrose1101
Phone Voicemail: (206) 312-3026