[bct] a little more info on the Team Talk application that Don was talking about

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:58:55 -0600

Y'all will like this info.  I got it from

From what Don says, and from the look of this info, I'd be willing to bet
this just might do well for our conference.

This is the home of the voice conferencing application TeamTalk which allows
you to talk with your friends and colleagues using the internet or your
area network as audio carrier. TeamTalk is available for desktop PCs running
Windows and for Windows-based Pocket PCs.

Unlike many other internet voice conferencing applications (or internet
phones) TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a
conversation and
can use channels to organize conversations. Having numerous people in a
conversation sets high demands to your network connection's capabilities but
features a variety of configuration options which allows you to select the
audio quality that best fit your connection speed.

The primary goal of TeamTalk is to provide a conversation with high quality
sound and minimum transmission delay so that it becomes as close to
conversation as possible.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: