[bct] Re: a good registry cleaner.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:07:53 -0600

Haven't we all wondered what the hard drive is doing when, in the middle
of just doing nothing, it just starts taking off on it's own for several
minutes.  And there are all those programs which we down load which are
egotistical enough to believe that they absolutely have to run at start
up.  I mean, if I download Real Player, do I necessarily want it to take
several seconds to load when I reboot my computer every day, or would I
really mind it taking that several seconds longer to load the two times
I used it this year?  I think I'll invent a computer broom and just have
it sweep away all that unnecessary stuff.  But then, one would have to
program it to know what we want to have running, and of course, it would
have to run each time we started the computer.  So, we are back to
square one, and the hard drive is still running.