[bct] Re: a good registry cleaner.

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:54:58 -0500

Hi Maria,
I'm not sure if this will help, (and you may have done this already), but you could set up short cut keys to your programs.
To do this, go to properties (alt plus enter), and tab until you here "shortcut key.. " Then, you can type in whatever key combination you want to be associated with the program.
HTH,
Megan
At 11:53 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:

Hi Neal,

I'm not as techy savi as many of you guys, but I was thinking...  You know
how you can install jaws to come up speaking when you turn on the computer,
or not allow it to come on until you press Ctrl-alt-J to start it up?  Well,
why can't all programs come like that?  If you need to use them, then  you
could press a key combination to start them up.  That would work for me.

Maria R.