[bct] Re: a good registry cleaner.

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:53:47 -0500

Hi Neal,

I'm not as techy savi as many of you guys, but I was thinking...  You know
how you can install jaws to come up speaking when you turn on the computer,
or not allow it to come on until you press Ctrl-alt-J to start it up?  Well,
why can't all programs come like that?  If you need to use them, then  you
could press a key combination to start them up.  That would work for me.

Maria R.